New Zealand aspire students worldwide with new ideas and innovative thinking. Every new day in the world starts in New Zealand. If you want to catch new light in life to brighten the future opportunities. Auckland, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hasting and Dunedin are famous cities of New Zealand. The country is a home for fresh and new ideas. New Zealand welcome the world to live, learn and grow in a whole new style. The country is young and free from constricting traditions.
To start a career in new country needs proper consultation with full information. Shreeji Overseas is shaping career and unleashing million dreams through fully dedicated and customized service. Whatever you need to know about the New Zealand– Study Private Colleges / Government Funded College / Polytechnic College / Universities/ Expense and anything just contact us. We will assist you right from the start till you get succeed.
Following are some points which will clear your doubts and show a way to start a new career opportunity:
- New Zealand is one of the youngest country in the world
- New and innovative approach toward learning place it on a whole new level
- New Zealand study qualifications impart a prime place in world business
- New Zealand education system is based on British System which is why it is one of the top-notch study destination abroad
- Institutions and Universities have staff dedicated to students ensure their time
- New Zealand’s lifestyle is happy and successful
- It is situated in the southern part of the globe, so it does not experience extreme weather conditions
- New Zealand’s literacy rate is 99% and education system follows high standards
- One year open work permit after one year study
- Work Visa for spouse in selected courses
- Quality of education is monitored by NZ Govt. and New Zealand Qualification Authority
- Students can earn while they learn as they are allowed to work 20 hours per week during study period.
Why Study in New Zealand
- Apply with / without IELTS
- No Application Fees
- Fast Process Under FTS (Fund Transfer Scheme) Rules.
- Fees Pay After Visa Approval
- No Old Funds Required .
- All Courses are available.
- After Study work permit and PR available
- Spouse can apply together
|Courses Available||Duration in Year||Intake||Tuition Fees||Entry Criteria||IELTS / TOEFL Requirement|
|Diploma Level – 5||1-2||Feb-July||NZ $12,000/Year||12th||5.5 Band|
|Diploma Level – 6||1-2||Feb – July||NZ $12,000/Year||12th||5.5 Band|
|Diploma Level – 7||1 Yr||Feb- July||NZ $ 17,000 /Year||Bachelors degree||6.0 with no bands less than 6.0|
|Diploma Level – 8||1-2 Yr||Feb – July||NZ $ 21,000/Year||Bachelors degree + two years of work experience||6.5 with no bands less than 6.0|
New Zealand Immigration
|Recognized level 4-6||40|
|Recognized level 7 or 8||50|
|Recognized level 9 or 10||60|
|Additional Bonus Points for|
|2 years full-time study in New Zealand, completing a||10|
|recognized New Zealand bachelor’s degree (level 7)||10|
|1 year full time study in NZ, Post-graduation study||10|
|2 year full time study in NZ, Post-graduation study||10|
|Qualification in Identified Future Growth Area||10|
|Qualification in Area of absolute skill shortage||10|
|Partner Qualification- recognized level 4-6||10|
|Recognized level 7+||20|